Lower facelift, a two-hour, non-surgical treatment that typically costs anywhere from 950-1650 Euros, is the latest cosmetic surgery trend sweeping over U.K. Also known as the puppet lift, lower facelift is most popular with women over 30. Still, even with every cosmetic surgeon in London swearing by the safety and effectiveness of this type of cosmetic surgery, it is important to have your facts right.
Want to know what no one ever tells you about going under the knife? Here’s a list of 6 interesting facts about lower facelift in UK.
1. Lower facelift surgery can also be referred to as Rhytidectomy which literally means surgical removal of wrinkles.
2. The first facelift was performed in 1906 by Dr. Lexer
3. UK’s cosmetic surgery industry netted over 900 million Euros in profits, with neck and mini facelift in London by Faceneckliftsurgeon.co.uk procedures increasing by 14% in 2012 alone.
4. The results of a lower facelift are visible immediately
5. You cannot smile for a week after the surgery until the threads settle
6. No two facelifts are identical
Thinking about getting a lower facelift in London? Invest your time in getting the best cosmetic surgeon in London at faceneckliftsurgeon.co.uk, you’ll thank me later.